#TPND Thunder Pride Never Dies
Ms. Petru's Fun Fact
RTMS Student Council Service Project
Don’t forget to purchase some Mac and Cheese and turn into your first period teacher! We are neck in neck with Baines - so keep the Mac and Cheese coming!!
Mac and Cheese Drive Benefitting East Fort Bend Ministries has started!
Grab some Mac and Cheese and bring to your 1st period teacher April 7- 21! We will be competing against Baines MS to see what school donates the most!! The school that donates the most wins bragging rights and a Mac and Cheese trophy!!
Mac and Cheese Drive ends April 21!
Coming to the Lair
8th Grade Week - June 1- June 3
Theme: Leave Your Legacy on Thundercat Nation
- June 1st – Awards Ceremony : Zoom Platform: 6:30- 7:30 PM
- June 2nd - 8th Grade Parade - 8th graders pickup awards 5:00PM- 6:30PM
- June 3rd – One Last Lunch (12:15-1:15) All 8th Graders are invited to a special box lunch at RTMS.
More details to come...
REN360 End of Year Testing
RTMS Athletics: Get Your Physical
Attention ALL FUTURE THUNDERCAT ATHLETES for the upcoming 2021-22 School year.
- Get a physical completed by a doctor. Turn the original in to Coach Alexander or Coach Dobbins ASAP or by July 1st 2021.
Option 1 - April 14th 2021 at Elkins HS from 5 to 8 pm - $20
Option 2 - May 5th 2021 at Hopson Field House 6 to 8 pm - $20
Option 3 – Go to your own doctor
- Fill out Online Rank One Forms found. (Place a 0 in front of your ID number)
RTMS Dance Team: The Sophisticats
Future 7th and 8th grader interested in dance. The RTMS Sophisticats Dance Team will be holding tryouts April 5th- April 20th. All forms and information are in the team's Schoology course and must be completed before the dance portion of the tryouts.
Please contact Ms. Domas if you have any questions!
Sophisticats Dance Team Schoology Course- GSCT-FCRQ-635CM
If you receive a letter from school nurse that states your child is non-compliant with the State of Texas immunization requirements, please submit a copy of the updated vaccine record to school clinic or email it to: Chengfang.email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation in the care of your child. Please feel free to contact nurse Cheng with any questions.
RTMS STUDENT ABSENCES DUE TO COVID OR QUARANTINE
RTMS Parent Information
Possible Quarantine Scenarios:
1. Student is exposed or tests positive, parent contacts school nurse and completes wellness survey. Student goes into quarantine. Student immediately goes on “on-line Classroom Guest” status.
2. Student assessed by school nurse/clinic, has symptoms consistent with COVID and is sent home. The student has three days to obtain a doctor’s note with a diagnosis.
a. Obtains a written diagnosis from the doctor:
· Positive for COVID – contact tracing occurs and the student does not return to school.
· Negative for COVID – student returns to school after three days.
b. Student does not go to the doctor for a medical diagnosis:
· Student will be quarantined for 10-14 days.
· Student will become a “Classroom Guest” at day four.
Work Flow Steps for COVID:
1. If the student will be out for more than three days, the student will become a “Classroom Guest.” To maintain Schoology systems, the student will receive links to an online teacher while out. However, they will continue to do the work of their F2F teacher.
2. AP will follow-up to ensure the student received links as a “Classroom Guest.”
3. Counselor will notify teachers when the student is expected back on campus to resume regular F2F instruction.
**Classroom Guest – term for new online learners who transitioned to online learning from F2F due to quarantine or medical reason.