By Bella C

Alcohol Damage

Alcohol, dangerous, deadley and poisonous. Alcohol is a very dangerous drug/poison and harms anyone who drinks ALOT of it. People usally call alcohol poison for what is does. Our teenagers are most at risk. Their brains are still devolping and they can do stupid things. Drinking to much alcohol can cause liver damage, stomach pains, heart disease and cancer. Alot of people want to raise the drinking age, because you are fully devoleped when you are in mid 20's. But your liver is fully devoloped when you are 18 years old. In my beleif the drinking age is fine because people should control their own actions.