By: Nathan Alviti
What Are Some Things That Set Off An Asthma Flare Up?
- Allergens- like pollen, mold, or other things that cause an allergic reaction in some people
- Airborne irritants and pollutants, like smoke, strong scents, or high levels of air pollutants
- Exercise- Running, lifting and hitting
- Weather, like cold, dry air or extreme heat or humidity
- Respiratory tract infections, like colds and flu
- Also plenty of other things can cause your asthma to flare-up laughing, crying, yelling and for girls their asthma can get worse before their period.
What You Should and Shouldn't Do To Avoid Asthma
- You can avoid things that you know trigger your asthma
- Stop smoking
- Do regular exercises
- Be in control
- Take care in cold weather
- Eat healthy
- Get your jabs
- Check your painkillers
How do people Know if they Have Asthma
"TeensHealth." Asthma. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 June 2015.
"8 Tips to Look after Yourself with Asthma." 8 Ways to Look after Yourself with Asthma. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 June 2015.
"Asthma Attack at Work." Asthma Attack At Work Stock Footage Video 1550875. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 June 2015.
"InterLinc: LLCHD: Air Quality." InterLinc: LLCHD: Air Quality. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 June 2015.