Turner's Digital Dashboard
Manor ISD's Texas Literacy Initiative E-News
I'm just sending out a gentle reminder for all upcoming events. Thanks to all campuses for submitting all of their assignments. You are the best CBLTs in Texas!!! As we continue to wrap up the semester, please be sure to keep the following things in mind:
- Please see attachment for the tracking document used to verify course assignments.
- All Implementation Map ratings for the EIF Action Steps will need to be updated by all sites/campuses. Be sure to enter your new self-assessed ratings in the Implementation Inventory site for each of the LASERS. An updated copy should be placed in your binder.
- All binders should be turned in at the C & I office on or before Thursday, December 19, 2013.
- Also, be sure to check the OTHER section on the Binder Checklist. You will need to include a copy of your campus' entry/exit level criteria as well as sample copies of any progress monitoring documents that your campus uses. These items should be placed in the last section of your binder.
- The TLI Survey was forwarded to all CBLTs on last week. This survey should be completed collectively as a team by 0 - SE, K - 5, and 6 - 12 grade level. Please be very thorough as our TLI team and the Curriculum & Instruction Department will use this information for future planning purposes. The TLI survey must be submitted electronically on or before Thursday, December 19, 2013.
- Please be mindful that if you are an official member of your campus' CBLT, you must complete ALL requirements as outlined in your signed Commitment Agreement Form in order to be eligible for the extra duty pay.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always with digital literacy in mind,