Latin American Project
The capitol of the French Guiana is Cayenne.
The 4 major cites of French Guiana are Cayenne, Matoury, Saint Larurent, and Kourou
Was the French Guiana controlled by another country & Which country Controlled the French Guiana?
- Portuguese controlled French Guiana for 5 years
Did French Guiana gain independence & if it did when?
- The French Guiana did not gain its independence from France yet
What is the offical language of the French Guiana
The official language is French
Where is my country located and 3 physical features
Oyapock and tompok river and gros Montagne mountain
Type of Goverment and leader
Currency and economic system
Three interesting facts
- 1. There are about 240,000 people that live in French Guiana which is an overseas region of France.
- 2. Located on the northern part of South America, it borders with Brazil in the east and south, Suriname in the west, and the Atlantic in the north.
- 3. The largest city is Cayenne with about 60,000 people, followed by Saint Laurent du Maroni, Kourou, Matoury, Remire Montjoly, Mana, Macouria, and Apatou.