I have been to every campus and in many classrooms. I want you to know how proud I am of Temple ISD. Our staff and students are working very hard. I also want you to know how proud I am of Texas Public Schools. I encourage you to watch the video below. It sends an important message; and one that captures the essence of Temple ISD.
We had our annual Wildcat Mentor kick-off event this week and it is always amazing to see the impact that our mentors and students have on each other over time. I would like to thank our 130+ business and community leaders for agreeing to give up their time to mentor a Temple ISD child. This speaks volumes about our community!
We are excited to begin the planning stages for two new renovation projects--Fine Arts area at Temple HS and Lamar Middle School.
Did You Know???
- Temple ISD was 1 of 20 districts in the state selected to pioneer technology education through Raise Your Hand Texas' Blended Learning initiative.
- THS' UIL One-Act Play team has been the District Champions/Co-Champions for 26 years in a row.
- Temple ISD is the only district in Central Texas to have a K-12 International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme--Scott Elementary Primary Years Programme, Travis Middle School Middle Years Programme, and Temple HS Diploma Programme.
- Raye-Allen Elementary Met Standard in the 2018 State of Texas Accountability System and earned an Academic Distinction for Academic Growth.
- Wheatley Alternative Education Center has an adult education program for participants to earn their high school diploma. They had 15 graduates last year and anticipate more than 20 this year.
...Now that you know, please share these exciting accomplishments with others!