Wind Turbines causing diseases?
Read more to find out why wind turbines are so risky...
Not a pollution, but yes a risk.
Yes Wind turbine energy may be better for our environment, but is it okay for us human beings? They conserve energy, but emit sound waves that can damage our health. Do we keep them for conserving energy or do we abolish from them getting put up for our health well being?
DID YOU KNOW??
Iowa is a leading US state in wind power generation with 27.4% of electricity generation coming from the wind in 2013. At the end of 2013, wind power in Iowa had 5,136 megawatts of capacity, third only to Texas and California.
You can stop these health risks by protesting against wind turbines being put up around your area, or for anywhere for that matter. Why would you want other people experiencing the health risks listed? Not just the 4 or 5 people living in a home near a wind turbine can protest and make a difference, they need more to actually make a difference.
Nearly 10 Billion dollars has been invested in Iowas wind power projects and Manufacturing Facilities!
DID YOU KNOW??
Live near a wind turbine? Move away.
- Sleeping problems
- Night terrors or learning disabilities developed
- ringing in the ears for a long period of time
- Sudden Head rushes lasting more then a minute
- Concentration and memory problems
- Dizziness and Nausea
- Mood problems (Irritability, anxiety)
Real people have reported these symptoms and they all have 1 thing in common. They all live on farms next to wind turbines. Coincidence?
Kimberly A. Sullivan of the Boston University School of Public Health states " Scientists are leading to believe it may be a breakthrough of false advertising" .
1. Woolf CJ. Central sensitization: Implications for the diagnosis and treatment of pain. Pain. 2011: 152 (3 Suppl): S2-15.
2. Aguggia M, Saracco MG, Cavallini M, et al. Sensitization and pain. Neurol Sci. 2013, 34 Suppl 1: S37-40.
3. Farboud A, Crunk Horn R, Trinidade A. ‘Wind Turbine Syndrome’: fact or fiction? J Laryngol Otol. In 2013, 127 (3) :222-6.
4. Shepherd D, McBride D, D Welch, et al. Evaluating the impact of wind turbine noise on health-related quality of life. Noise Health. 2011: 13 (54) :333-9.