By: Zion Jordan & Griffin The Todd
Non infectious & Infectious Project
Infectious diseases: West Nile
- This flavivirus is found in temperate and tropical regions of the world.
- it's also can founded in African origin that can be spread to humans an mammals
- West Nile is cause by a virus transmitted by mosquitoes
- this virus causes flu like symptoms, with some fatalities.
Infectious diseases: Tetanus
- Tetanus is infection of the nervous system with the potentially deadly bacteria.
- Also causes lock jaw.
Non infectious: Dwarfism
- Dwarfism is a condition of short stature. It is defined by the advocacy group Little People of America as an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches or under, as a result of a medical or genetic condition. Although other groups may extend the criteria for certain forms of dwarfism to 5 feet, the average height of an adult with dwarfism is 4 feet.
- Example (Griffin)