Chocolate Chip Muffins
Ratios & Proportions Project
How to make
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grease muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients
- Add milk mixture and stir just to combine
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Now bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean
- Remove muffin tin to wire rack.Cool for 5 minutes
- Remove from tins to finish cooling.