Hillcrest Staff ARTery
We are the heART of Hillcrest!
The week of May 31st - June 3rd
AM - Ally, Amy G. & Trista
PM - Holy, Anne & Janet
Treats: All Staff
Word of the Week: Patriotism
Monday, May 30th - MEMORIAL DAY - NO SCHOOL!
Tuesday, May 31st (Day 3)
- 8:20 - 9:00 - Our last Staff Meeting of the Year!
- 9:45 - 2:00 - Kindergarten to Como Zoo
- 12:00 - 2:00 - 4th grade to Ordway
Wednesday, June 1st (Day1)
- 8:20 - 9:00 - SWIM team meeting/Caroline's room
- 9:40 - AWARDS DAY/Cafeteria
- 4:00 - 4:30 - Short party in HUB/ice cream (Farewell to staff leaving)
Thursday, June 2nd (Day 2)
- 5th GRADE GRADUATION!
- YEARBOOK DISTRIBUTION!
- 5:30 - 6:30 - ELA Family Picnic/Playground (lunch room if raining)
Friday, June 3rd (Day 3) - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! WOOPEE!!!
- 9:30 - 2:00 - 1st grade to MN Zoo
- 11:45 - 3:15 - 4th & 5th grade to Grand Slam
- 12:50 - 3:15 - 2nd & 3rd grade to Southtown Bowl
Other Important Stuff
BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS (please turn them in)
June 6th - Work Day Details
Classroom Material Fees
We will be adopting a standard $10 per student fee for class materials for the coming school year. This will be greater or less than some of what you've been asking for, but it will average out and create an easy number for all parents to remember to pay. If scholarship is needed, it is still absolutely available.
This said, the $5 for recorders will still be an above and beyond cost for students. It can be paid with the standard $10 or separately. Jane will be adjusting the lists that go out with the report cards to reflect this change.
- Lisa H. (Psych)
- Allie J. (Tech)
- Caitlin M. (SW)
- Abby O. (EL)
- Carolyn P. (Intervention)
- Rachel P. (VISION)
- Caroline R. (SPED)
- Natalie S.-P. (EL)