2016 New Year's Newsletter!
We couldn't do it without you! Thank You!
Consignment AND Community Outreach go hand in hand
- New American Pathways (formerly RRISA)- helping to resettle refugees new to the US
- The Day League - providing rape crisis support and education
- Atlanta Step-Up Society - helping to rebuild the lives of homeless citizens
- Urban Street Ministries- providing supplies for women in transitional housing situations
- Dress for Success- Supplying attire and tools for women to succeed in the workplace
- Wellspring Living- Raising money to rescue victims of sex trafficking and exploitation
- Wells for Hope- Building clean water wells in South Sudan, Africa
- Women's Resource Center- providing programs and shelter for battered women & children
We also would like to highlight our very own Kanu Biah who graduated from Middle Georgia State University's School of Aviation this month! Thanks to everyone for your continued support to Kanu's dream!
Consignor Access Tips & Tricks
Have you logged into our new Consignor Access yet? This module allows you to see your inventory and balances at all stores 24/7!
If you don’t recall receiving an email with instructions on accessing your Consignor Access, follow the steps below to get on board:
- First, look back through your email or use your email's search function to search for the email from "email@example.com." If you cannot locate the email after searching, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting her know that you need the email resent. We will resend the email to your email address and email you to let you know to be on the look out.
- Please note, the email may come to your inbox, but it also may come to your "promotions" folders, or your "spam" folders.
- Once you have the email, please click on the link in the email to access your consignor account. Please type your account number and password into the fields on the website to gain access.
- Please note that copying and pasting the password creates an extra blank character in the password. Your password will be rejected.
If you have logged in before, but can’t remember how to get back to your Consignor Access, follow the tips below:
- Your consignor access is located on any of the three pages below. You can go to any of these websites to type in your account number and password to gain access to your consignor account.
If you use this address, the first page that appears will be for Fashions.
If you use this address, the first page that appears will be for Furnishings.
If you use this address, the first page that appears will be for Boutique.
- If you consign with us at multiple locations, you can easily switch between stores by using the drop down menu in the top right corner of the website (once you have logged in). Using this menu, select which store you would like to see.
- If you forget the addresses above, you can also find a link to Consignor Access on our website. Go to www.fkconsign.com and click on the photo that says "Check My Account!" This will take you to the Finders Keepers Fashions log in page. Use your account number and password to log in to your account. If you are looking for Furnishings or Boutique, use the drop down menu on the top right corner to select the store of your choice.
noteworthy store news
Please note: At Fashions, Boutique, & Menswear that we guarantee an item remains on the sales floor for 60 days. Anything that remains after its' 60th day is subject to donation at any point in time. Please keep this in mind when you are planning to pick up any unsold items. Items that show "In Grace" on your consignor access may in fact be en route to their donation destination and are not guaranteed to be available to reclaim.
Finders Keepers Furnishings has new store hours as follows:
Monday thru Saturday 10-6, Sunday 12-5
Consignments accepted Monday - Saturday until 5 p.m.
Check out our first GO Month Workshop!
Saturday, Jan. 2nd 2016 at 9:30am
2753 East College Avenue
Handy-Do or Handy-Don’t?
Saturday January 2, 2015 Speaker: Rachel Johnston
Start the year with a clear sense of what you can do to save time, money and drama around your home. Call any store or email us for the full list of GO Month workshops!