The Religion of Love, Peace and Tolerance
"Say [Prophet], 'In God's grace and mercy let them rejoice: these are better than all they gather.' " (10:58)
Islam means the active submission to the one God. It is a monotheistic religion since it restricts worship to the one supreme Lord who is the Originator and Creator of the universe. Islam teaches us that God is the source of all creations and that human beings are the best of His creation and finding peace in life by submitting to Almighty God in heart, soul and deed.
- Allah: God that created everything and was never created. The one and only Eternal and Compatible.
- Angels: Servants of Allah that enforce His Will in the universe, although He doesn't need them.
- Books: The Words of Allah sent down on Earth which are now in form of books. The four books: Torah, Psalms, Gospel and Quran. All books have been lost or altered except the Quran.
- Messengers: Allah's Prophets that came to the Earth to teach us the same message: to surrender to Allah and do right.
- The Last Day: The day when the Earth will end and our deeds would be examined.
- Pre-Destination: Our life after death till the Last Day.
one can only find peace in one's life by submitting to Almighty God (Allah) in heart, soul and deed. (Muhammad SAW)
Real Success of Life
ISLAM GIVES SUCCESS IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE HEREAFTER.
Peace of Mind
ISLAM GIVES US PEACE WHICH IS TRUE HAPPINESS.
Light of Truth
GUIDANCE COMES TO THOSE WHO STUDY ISLAM'S LIGHT.