Why is going green important?
Going green is important because we are running out of natural resources such as wood, oil, and clean water quickly. We only have one planet to live on, so we need to take care of it while we still have it. When you go green you help to maintain the equilibrium of the environment. Global warning, land pollution,air pollution, and other environmental hazards are all lessened when you go green.
Different Ways You Can Go Green In Your House
- Switch all your light bulbs to CFLs (or at least switch a few).
- Buy an inexpensive reusable water bottle, and stop buying plastic disposable bottles.
- You can also shorten the amount of time you take in the shower even if it's by a minute.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Don’t turn on lights at all for as long as you can; open your curtains and enjoy natural light.
Green School Tips
- At school, you can recycle anything that is recyclable , such as paper.
- You can also start a student-run recycling club.