For global and cross regional corporate services employees
To all Coaches/Line managers
This email contains further information for you as a Coach or Line Manager of someone in a global/regional Corporate Services role.
The roundtable process is designed to provide fair and equitable ratings for everyone, so your input as a Coach or Line Manager is critical. You will represent your protégé’s/team member’s performance so that it can be fairly assessed against expectations and across their peer group.
We will be holding our global roundtable on February 11th starting at 1pm GMT/8am EST/6.30pm IST. The purpose of this session is to discuss and finalise an individual’s ratings for competency and contribution.
Timings (all approximate in GMT):
Please watch for the calendar invites. We will be discussing by peer group and asking different levels to drop off/leave the room as the time progresses.
13:00-13:10 Intro, objectives, ground rules
13:40-14:40 Senior Analysts
16:10-16:30 Assoc Directors
16:30+ Other/conclusions/next steps
· Review all performance feedback for your protégé/team members
· Collate project appraisals and crib sheet from CiT
· Hold pre-roundtable discussions with your protégé/team members
· Attend roundtable meeting(s) as needed to represent your protégé/team members
· Following the roundtable it is your responsibility as a Coach/Line Manager to ensure that you communicate any messages to your protégé/team members - no ratings to be communicated until HC has confirmed
Coach / Line Manager’s input:Coach / Line Manager’s input:
Please familiarise yourself with your protégé’s/team member’s project history and performance feedback and summarise your roundtable comments to about 2 minutes on the following topics:
· COMPETENCY RATING: Your recommended Competency rating. Please come prepared with examples of strengths and areas for development focussing on the competency framework
· CONTRIBUTION RATING: Your recommendation for Contribution rating
· PROMOTION: Your assessment of whether the individual is ready for promotion and why
Criteria for ratings & promotion:
These are the criteria that will be used to determineratings. Please also refer to the competency framework and the expectations by level document.
- Exceptional performance against Corp Services competency framework
- Very good performance against Corp Services competency framework
- Good performance against Corp Services competency framework
- Inconsistent performance against Corp Services competency framework
- Not performing against Corp Services competency framework
- Stands out against peers
- More than peers
- Consistent with peers
- Fallen short of peers
- No contribution
Canesdidat will be nominated for promotion if the business need and role is there and they are considered to have been performing at that level for a sustained period of time.
Any questions, please get in touch with your HC Lead.