The Ohio UDL Collaborative PLC
Learn more about UDL with your fellow educators!
These sessions will be held virtually from 3:30-4:30. Please see below for the dates and topics.
- November 2, 2021 - Variability, Mindset, and Equity
- December 7, 2021 - UDL & Executive Functioning Skills
- January 4, 2022 - UDL & SDI
- February 1, 2022 - Building Readiness for Implementation of UDL
- March 1, 2022 - UDL & Literacy
- April 5, 2022 - TBD
- May 3, 2022 - TBD
What is UDL?
The Ohio UDL Collaborative
The Universal Design for Learning Center at OCALI increases access and equity through purposeful planning that leads to meaningful, effective instruction for all students.
We do this by providing coaching, leadership, and guidance on removing barriers through improving and optimizing learning based on scientific evidence about how people learn.
Please contact us if you'd like to learn more about UDL or want support with implementation.
CLICK HERE for a list of our members to find out who supports UDL in your Region.