AWANA Silly Shoes Night Sept 26
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
We are still looking for more volunteers to help in the nursery during Awana, particularly from Oct 10 on. This is a vital element to help our club nights run smoothly so that leaders with little ones can serve without distraction. There will be about 4-5 kids in the nursery each Wed, and we need 2 people in there with them. (background check required) If you can help fill this need even just once a month, sign up here.
- Sept 26: Sarah Schaal & 2nd Helper Needed
- Oct 3: Sarah Schaal & Liesel Wittmer
ABBC Church Website & Facebook Page
Have you checked out the Awana pages on the church website recently? The online church calendar shows the weekly theme, and the Awana specific pages have been updated also.
Are you a Facebook fan? Like our page to keep updated on upcoming events by that method also.
~Here is a special place for info related specifically to our littlest clubbers, 3-4yrs old.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Sept 26: Unit 1: Bear Hug 3
- Oct 3: Unit 1: Bear Hug 4
- Oct 10: Unit 1: Bear Hug 5 & 6
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Galambush
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Sept 26 - Unit 1 Lesson 2: God is our Hope - Romans 15:13
- Oct 3 - Unit 1 Lesson 3: God is our Advocate - I John 2:1
- Oct 10 - Unit 1 Lesson 4: God is our Strength - Psalm 46:1
- Start Zone: If your clubber has not finished their Start Zone yet, please help them complete the activities in it and memorize the verses so they can move onto the handbook with everyone.
- Fast Track: This is a time from 6:10-6:25 when clubbers can say their verses in advance of club. Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office. This is especially helpful for anyone who gets behind a week so we can be all together on the same lesson during Small Group Time.