The Weekly Warrior
April 10, 2016
Faculty Meeting Agenda April 11, 2016
2. CEC Meeting Information Share:
3. Social Media Policy Review
Tech tip-Google Classroom
Another Reason to love Google Classroom. There is a Polling Feature now available! Take a quick formative assessment or check for understanding just by using Classroom.
Come out and support our spring sports as they begin this week! Here are the locations for our spring sports--all games begin at 4:15 p.m.:
Boys volleyball--home games take place in the main gym
Girls Softball--home games take place at the ball fields that are southwest of the Core--just south of OQ down the walking path
Boys and Girls Soccer games--home games are usually up on the Plateau that is down the walking path just south of OQ
Track--all home track meets take place at Lemont High School at their track and field (football field) and start at 4:15
Day of Test:
- Prior to testing,please watch the video using the link from number 4
- Teachers pick up testing tickets and scrap paper for your class in main office conference room on the day of the test.(We need to collect graph paper tomorrow)
- Set up your own chromebooks be sure they are all charged.
- Use the PARCC help Kim Darche set up on the weebly site or use this link HELP
- My phone number is 7089417325 Shirley's phone number is 7082633714 text us your name, room number and problem.
- Common mistake is that students are not logged into testing session but are at a training session.
- Be sure to begin quickly to stay on track for time.
PARCC- all three grades start on a Tuesday.
8th grade March 29-31
9:30-10:50 Advisory (Math)
10 minute break
11:00-12:50 Advisory (ELA)
1:30-2:30 Periods 3/4 day 1, Periods 5/7 day 2 and Advisory fun day 3
7th grade April 12-14
10 minute break
10:55-11:55 Periods 1/2 day 1, Periods 3/4 day 2 and Advisory fun day 3
12:30-1:27 Period 6 Encore/PE
1:31-2:30 Period 7 Encore/PE
6th grade April 19-21
7:30-9:25 Math test
10: 35- 11:05 lunch
11:09-12:30 ELA test
12:34-1:28 Period 1 day 1, Period 6 Day 2, Day 3 Period 1
1:32-2:30 Period 2 day 1, period 7 Day 2, Day 3 homeroom
Safety Drills- Fire and Lockdown
Also, we soon will have a surprise lockdown drill (past practice) prior to the Fire Drill. Please review procedures during advisory sometime this week.
Staff we will have a fire drill the week of April 25-29th
#warriorpride Proud we are are recognizing each other this week, it is great to work here!
Use this form to recognize the #warriorpride we see in each other.
Thank you OQ teachers and support staff for helping make the pep assembly a huge success. It was fun to be able to recognize all of the great accomplishments of our students and coaches.