By Evan Haupt
- The Tiananmen Square incident was about the college students protesting their government.
- The college students occupied the square for more than a month.
- Forcing the government to give up their hold on China's 1.3 billion people.
- Also called the June fourth incident.
- Led to the May fourth movement in 1919.
- The citizens who were their even said that they are here to support the students.
How the world reacted!
- The world reacted in the best way possible by showing their support and coming to help put a end to it.
- Today the Tiananmen Square is a site for numerous ceremonies, gatherings, and historic events.
What Happened In Tiananmen Square?