Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
Effects and dangers of this drug.
- Dilated pupils
- Raised body temperature
- Rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure
- Increased blood sugar
- Dry mouth
- Tingling fingers and toes
- Intense anxiety
- Users can have random episodes where they feel like they 're on the drug but their actually not.
Between 1975 and 1997, the lowest period of LSD use was reported by the class of 1986, when 7.2% of high school seniors reported using LSD at least once in their lives.
The percentage of seniors reporting LSD use at least once over the course of the prior year nearly doubled from a low of 4.4% in 1985 to 8.4% in 1997.
Questions from original handout
- Whats the difference between legal medicine and illegal drugs?
- If drugs are so bad, why do they exist?