The Springman Wildcat Roar
December 18, 2020
Translate This Newsletter!
¡Traduzca este boletín! 이 뉴스 레터를 번역하세요! Энэ мэдээг орчуулаарай!
Przetłumacz ten biuletyn! | Переведите этот информационный бюллетень!
- Watch this short video for instructions on how to translate it into your language.
- Mire este breve video para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo traducirlo a su idioma.
- 귀하의 언어로 번역하는 방법에 대한 지침은이 짧은 비디오를 시청하십시오.
- Үүнийг хэрхэн богино хугацаанд өөрийн хэл рүү хөрвүүлэх зааврыг энэ видеоноос үзээрэй.
- Obejrzyj ten krótki film, aby uzyskać instrukcje, jak przetłumaczyć go na swój język.
- Посмотрите это короткое видео, чтобы узнать, как перевести его на ваш язык.
- Or, click "Translate Newsletter" on your phone
- O haga clic en "Translate Newsletter" en su teléfono
- 또는 휴대 전화에서 "Translate Newsletter"을 클릭하세요
- Эсвэл утсан дээрээ "Translate Newsletter" дээр дарна уу
- Lub kliknij „Translate Newsletter” na swoim telefonie
- Или нажмите на телефоне "Translate Newsletter"
From the Principal
We had an amazing final week before break which included a spirit week created by our 8th grade mentors as well as our student announcers putting together "Teacher Trivia" for students to participate in daily. Our different orchestras had recitals posted this week on Youtube. Check out the links below.
A huge thank you to our PTA and to all parents involved in donating gift cards for our staff raffle. We had a Holiday Staff Zoom Party yesterday where all raffle winners were announced and it was a great celebration and nice to see the staff together, even virtually.
I hope that everyone is able to have an enjoyable winter break with family and friends, whether near or far (or virtually). I wish you all a happy new year and look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Principal, Springman School
Text A Tip for Students
Students who are struggling with the challenges they are facing during the pandemic -- or are worried about friends -- can connect with a professional counselor, any time, from anywhere. Text-A-Tip is a service available any time -- 24/7 -- to get help. This anonymous service allows students to text a local licensed/certified mental health professional to access support for themselves or a friend in need.
To use this service, a student from any school can text ATHELP or SPHELP and their message to 1-844-823-5323. They will receive a text back right away. Text-A-Tip is completely anonymous; the counselor can’t see names or phone numbers, so students can feel absolutely safe reaching out for the help they may need.
Little Library & Debra Gelfand Children's Foundation
Archived Information & Resources
Middle Years Newsletter Archive
Enjoy the September issue of Middle Years below, as well as some special edition versions that we think you find useful!
Middle School Schedule
As a reminder:
- Blocks 1, 2 and 3 are the B blocks.
- A Blocks (the yellow blocks) are when students receive global language, fine arts, physical education and X block