StA Teacher Tech Times
St. Ambrose Technology Newsletter
Welcome to our Tech Times Newsletter!
1:1 Tech Meeting Time - Please Sign Up By Monday, September 28th
- Visit ivdl.staschool.us and sign up that way OR
- Email me your available times and days that work for you
- How the year is going with technology
- Your technology growth plan
- A plan to start Project Based Learning for grades K-2 and for grades 3-8 how to be prepared for flipping a few lessons in your class.
- Any other items you would like to discuss.
New Protocol for Broken Devices (Chromebooks and Tablets)
Here is the link to the Google Doc with the steps. https://docs.google.com/a/staschool.us/document/d/1Jb_N9fyxjGhZQGtZOE58nLMJxNEaFDLXv9259bv5xTU/edit?usp=sharing
Please start following this new protocol starting Monday!
New Addition to Google Classroom
This is the link to get this extension!
The DLL Corner
- 1st Grade has been on two trips! They visited a Toy Museum in New York and made their own toy and they also learned about a school day in 1872
- 2nd Grade learned about our US Symbols and made their own flag to represent their school
- 6th Grade traveled to the Baseball Hall of Fame and learned all about calculating batting averages
- 7th Grade participated in the Pope's address to the House of Representatives and they were called out on EWTN from our tweet we submitted
- 8th Grade participated in the Violins of Hope and a career event on Dental Hygiene