Tech It Out!
Technology Tips for Families with Elementary Students
How to be Tech-Savvy Parents
Use Technology to Prevent the "Summer Slide"
Note: it is helpful to work with your student as they navigate these websites.
A Whole Summer of Family Movie Night
Must Have Family Travel Apps
Kid's Summer Movie Guide 2018
4 things you need to know if your child is playing 'Fortnite: Battle Royale'
The Parents Guide to Family-Friendly YouTube Channels
Porn is not the worst thing on Musical.ly
What Good Technology Use Looks Like in the Early Years
Originally Published Online, January 7, 2015
Social Media and Children
- What Parents Need to Know about Musical.ly
- Parents Need to Listen to Their Kids When it Comes to Social Media Sharing
- How Your Instagram Photos Could be Used by Brands. And What to Do About It.
- The 12 Apps That Every Parent of a Teen Should Know About
- 7 Reasons Parents Should Care About Kids and Online Privacy
Check out some fun coding resources for children and adults:
If you've got a kid who loves Minecraft, click on the button above to see resources for parents.
Take Control of Your Child's iDevice
Looking for tools that let parents know, and feel good about, what kids are doing with their Apple products? Start by checking out Apple Families section of their website.
Then read these other useful articles:
Ms. Jennifer Goldberg
Google Certified Educator, Level 2
Elementary Technology Specialist
Lower Merion School District