Tech It Out!
Technology Tips for Families with Elementary Students
4 things you need to know if your child is playing 'Fortnite: Battle Royale'
The Parents Guide to Family-Friendly YouTube Channels
Porn is not the worst thing on Musical.ly
How to Choose the Best Apps for Your Kids
New Facebook App for Children Ignites Debate Among Families
Deciding At What Age To Give A Kid a Smartphone
What Good Technology Use Looks Like in the Early Years
Originally Published Online, January 7, 2015
Social Media and Children
- What Parents Need to Know about Musical.ly
- Parents Need to Listen to Their Kids When it Comes to Social Media Sharing
- How Your Instagram Photos Could be Used by Brands. And What to Do About It.
- The 12 Apps That Every Parent of a Teen Should Know About
- 7 Reasons Parents Should Care About Kids and Online Privacy
Check out some fun coding resources for children and adults:
If you've got a kid who loves Minecraft, click on the button above to see resources for parents.
Take Control of Your Child's iDevice
Here are some useful articles to help create a safe environment for your child when using Apple products:
Ms. Jennifer Goldberg
Google Certified Educator, Level 2
Elementary Technology Specialist
Lower Merion School District