Week of 9/30/19
Thank you so much for all of your support during our Fun Run! The Twelve Bridges community is incredible and I am humbled to see so much love for our school. Check out the PTC Facebook page for some great pictures!
Thank you for everything!
We are SO excited and proud to announce that we surpassed our $48,000 goal for the Fun Run!! Great job Tigers!!! BIG thanks to our Sponsors, Volunteers, Teachers, Mr. Middleton, Mr. Rodriquez and YOU families for your amazing support!! Pledging will be open for a few more days, as requested, to allow additional time to collect pledges and earn some last minute prizes before we close out the Fun Run on Wednesday.
Our AMAZING 2019-2020 TBES Sponsors are as follows:
Ronee Briley - Realtor
The Alfano Group Real Estate Agency
Atherton Wealth Advisors
Miller & Associates Attorneys LLP (Family Law)
Robertson Law Group (Trust & Estate Attorneys)
Intelli-Tots Preschool & Childcare
THANK YOU ALL!!!
Harvest Festival Tickets on sale NOW!
Our BIGGEST family night of the year is coming up on Friday, October 18th at 5:00-8:00pm. Please join us for a fun evening of games, including a cake walk, inflatable obstacle course and dodge ball arena, train, incredible DJ, access to great vendors and delicious food trucks for dinner, snacks and dessert. Please NOTE that tickets are $15/per person who wants to play unlimited games (Children 3 and under are FREE). We look forward to seeing you there!
Week At A Glance
- Choir 1:45 (Multi)
- K-Kids 1:45 (Library)
- PTC Meeting 3:00 (Art Room)
- Art with Tara 2:40-4 (Art Room)
- School Not in Session
- School Not in Session
Veterans Day Assembly Photos Needed by 10/28/19
Volunteers for ROAR Store
Dear TBE Families,
We would love to have our ROAR store open every Friday. Our ROAR store is open on Fridays during 1st through 5th grade lunch recess. Please consider signing up for one of our open slots. The ROAR store only happens once a week on Fridays and if we do not have volunteers the store has to be closed.
If you are interested but have questions, please email Kathleen Cummings at Kcummings@wpusd.org.
The link is:https://signup.com/go/toesOCq
Adopt a Planter
ADOPT A PLANTER!!!!!
Please consider “Stepping Up” to adopt a planter for the school year. Your job will be basic maintenance of your area. Checking for weeds, removing leaves, trash, branches etc.
Your participation is greatly appreciated. It’s a way to model community service to your kids.
Let’s continue having the OUTSIDE of the school reflect the great things happening INSIDE!
For more information, please contact Ashley Indrieri at (530) 844-2310.
Down The Road
- 10/7 School not in session
- 10/14 School not in session (Staff Development day)
- 10/18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00
- 10/24 Make up Pictures
- 11/5 Father/Son Laser Tag @Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00
- 11/7 Veterans Day Assembly
- 11/11 Veterans Day No School
- 11/18-22 Early Release Day's 12:30 for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 11/25-29 Thanskgiving Break
- 12/9-13 Book Fair
- 12/16-20 Early Release Days 1:40
- 12/17 Family Paint Night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 12/23-1/5 Winter Break
- 1/20 Martin Luther King Day No School
- 1/24 BINGO & Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 10/15 Mandel's class to Coloma 8:30-2:30
- 10/24 4th, 5th & Mandel to B Street Theatre 8:00-12:00
- 1/28 1st Grade to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:30
- 3/19 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center Gutierrez/Munno 8:30-11
- 3/26 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center 8:30-11 Snodgrass/Williamson
- 5/1 1st Grade to Roller King 9:15-1:30
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews & Sanchez/Snook)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelisti & Villa)
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Oct 18 Harvest Festival 5:00-8:00pm
Nov 5 Father/Son Laser Tag @ Xtreme Craze 5:00-8:00pm
Nov 7 Veterans Day Assembly
Dec 9 – 13 Book Fair
Dec 17 Family Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Jan 24 BINGO and Baskets 5:30-8:00pm
Feb 11 Mother/Daughter Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.
Dear TBES students, families, and staff,
It is time to start collecting box tops for education. We are expecting great things with box tops this year!
A collection sheet with a letter was sent home on Friday. Please be sure to read the letter. Changes with how box tops will be collected have been implemented. We have already collected 75 box tops, $7.50 for this school year.
If you have any questions or concerns about collecting box tops for TBES please feel free to call, text or email me.
Thank you for your help and support in earning money for our school.
TBES Box Top coordinator,