News and Updates from The NCLA PTO
PTO Meeting TONIGHT!
The new PTO officers will be named tonight at the PTO meeting at 6:30. There will not be nominations from the floor at PTO General Assembly meeting tonight. Please plan to attend the meeting tonight so you will also be able to place your vote for the parent representatives for the Leadership Team.
Register for the race today to be sure to receive a t-shirt!
If you know of friends who will be new to the school next year please invite them to the 5K. This is a family friendly event and a no pressure race if you want to invite friends from other schools or the neighborhood - please do! We welcome both walkers and runners!
Let us know if you will be coming to the pre-race pasta dinner
Keep the donations coming in!
Also, students are eligible for individual prizes and some students have already met the individual requirements.
This is primarily a student fundraiser – get your child involved to raise money for the American Red Cross and their school!
- If you need an additional form to collect donors for the school and the American Heart Association, download it by clicking on the word form.
- Students who participate can earn incentives as a class and an individual.
- We would like to set goal of 10 people at $10 for each student. Every effort counts, whether you raise more or less together it adds up when we work together
- Students will be rewarded for giving back!
- Student can collect donations online follow the same link as registration at thenclapto.org and ask friends and family to select donation rather than actually registering for the race!
Incentives for K-6th students
Hit $100 or more they can participate in a special activity day at the school (late afternoon movie/popcorn)
Incentives for 7th-11th students
Raise $50 and get a free Sheetz lunch
Hit $100 or more they will be treated to an off campus lunch at Dairi-O’s with Mrs. Faenza and Mr. Lake.
Incentives for classrooms
Week 2 (ending 5/13) Pizza Party
Week 3 (ending 5/20) Ice Cream Party
The date the prizes are redeemed will be determined by the teacher of that class according to what works best with their schedule!