Break the Cycle of Bullying
10 Lessons for Parent & Child
10 Lessons to consider sharing; 10 things you could say
1. “You have a choice."
2. “You have a voice.”
3. “Be mindful of how you move through the world.”
4. “Put a name to the fear.”
5. “Get a trustworthy training partner.”
6. “Practice dealing with situations that scare or worry you.”
7. “You don’t have to fix a bullying situation. Just influence it.”
8. “Find out who the knowledgable mediators are.”
9. “Get strong.”
10. “The answer is YOU.”
Looking for answers?
There’s a lot of awareness about the impact bullies have in our schools and neighborhoods. Unfortunately there is more talk about the fact that it occurs than there is talk about what to do about it.
We’ve been helping families handle life’s bullies for years. Feel free to ask us an anonymous question and we’ll answer in our bully prevention and awareness forum. If one person asks, there are probably many others facing similar situations, so not only will you get some fresh ideas, but others in the community will benefit as well.
Feel free to visit the link here and tell us what's on your mind.