Break The Chain
What Makes Smoking So Adicctive
Many would say nicotine is the addicting part is not harmful. the other 4,000 chemicals are. But nicotine is very addictive. It makes you want more and more. So much that it is very harmful and becomes a problem. So what makes smoking so addictive is the nicotine.
- Smoking slows down blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands.
- Some smokers end up having there limps ancupated.
- smoking gives you emphysema for example is an illness that slowly rots your lungs
- Can cause strokes and heart disease
- Over time your airways clog up and less air gets to your lungs.
- You can suffer lung and heart failure