4th Grade Newsletter
Welcome to Fourth Grade! We are so excited to start the new year!
Monday folders will go home each week. Please read and keep the notes and classwork we send each week. We will send the newsletter via email and you can find it on our 4th Grade Website. You will not receive a paper copy of the newsletter. We will be using the email addresses you provided on Meet the Teacher morning. If you have not received a test email from your child’s teacher, please contact her. You can find email addresses at the bottom of our newsletter and on the Heritage website.
Your child does have homework. Please check your child’s binder for the planner we provided this week. Every weekend, please help your child print OR write down the homework and remind them to place it in his/her binder. You will find this on our Fourth Grade website titled "Weekly Planner."
- If your child still has their scissors or pencil sharpeners from last year, we would LOVE them! If not, we will provide some for your child.
- For the safety and security of our students, please bring your driver’s license with you when you plan to come into the school building.
- If you plan to attend any holiday parties or field trips, or volunteer in the classroom, please complete the volunteer background check. This can be found on the GCISD website.
- Spirit Day is every Friday! Wear your favorite HES shirt. The PTA is selling new shirts to help expand your HES collection. You can shop online now!
- Team Up and Join PTA!!! The PTA depends on your help to enrich the lives of HES students. Whether you are a parent, grandparent, teacher, friend, or business…PTA invites you to join our organization to support our HES community!
- Parent Curriculum Night is Thursday, August 31st. K-2 teachers will present from 5:30-6:30, and 3-5 teachers from 6:30-7:30. We strongly encourage at least one parent per family attend. Students do not need to attend.
Thanks for your support!
Setting up interactive notebook and lab safety
Setting up interactive notebook, pre-assessment on place value, and Workshop expectations
Workshop routines, setting up notebook and how to collaborate
Your 4th Grade Team
Mrs. Buchanan email@example.com
Mrs. Brauer firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Osborne email@example.com
Mrs. Stamps firstname.lastname@example.org