Tech. return, Item P/U, and Updates
Mountie Help Inquiry
If you are interested please sign up HERE
Kindergarten Round-Up Dates Announced
Please join us for our 2020-21 Kindergarten Round-Up! Please make sure to follow all the steps on our website (www.nwschools.org/nwee) to register your student for Kindergarten or Young Fives and to schedule your round-up appointment.
**Students who were in Young Fives during the 2019-2020 school year, DO NOT need to attend round up again.
- Parent informational packets are available online at www.nwschools.org/nwee or you can pick one up at NWEE.
- Packets will be available for non-contact pickup beginning on Monday June 15th through Friday June 19th from 8am - 1pm, outside under the awning at NWEE.
- Call the office at 517-817-4705 if you have any questions.
- Packets will also be available on Wednesdays beginning on June 24th outside under the NWEE awning from 9-12
*Any current Covid-19 guidelines will be encouraged (masks, social distance, etc).
Parents park in parking lot and escort students into building through front doors.
Doors will be propped open.
Staff members will be directing people to drop off and check in Chromebooks and chargers.
White board message to remind parents to get items from classroom desks or lockers as quickly as possible without extra delay.
Teachers will have items bagged and labeled with student's names in front of lockers.
Bathrooms available to wash hands afterward, if necessary
Exit to parking lot through open doors next to the counseling office.
Locker Clean Out and Device Drop Off
- If you have any educational items or library books to return please do this during these time frames.
- Students can also return or pick up instruments.
- This will be a drive up format. Please pull up to main Middle School entrance and wait for a staff member to retrieve device from vehicle or drop off student to retrieve belongings.
- DON'T FORGET THE CHARGER TO THE DEVICE
- Each student will be allowed to enter the building to retrieve any personal belongings that they did not gather on the last day of school.
- Due to social gathering restrictions there may be a wait as only a certain number of students are allowed to be in building at once.
- Once student has been dropped off, please pull down to the North entrance near the Van Horn exit to pick up student.
June 8th, 10th, and 12th
1-3 pm Freshman
1-3 pm Sophomores
1-3 pm Juniors
**Seniors will be able to return items and pick up their belongings on June 2nd during the Senior Breakfast.
** Medication pick up will also be available.
* Siblings of the same family may come at one time.
We will be limiting students within the building- Please be patient
Students will enter the main entrance and leave the band exit. Students can get items out of their lockers, art work and band instruments.
Technology will be curbside drop off. PLEASE BRING CHARGERS WITH DEVICES.