Laura Bush Middle School
Week of May 16th
- May 16th - Band field trip
- May 17th - Technology pick up - Please make sure that your child has their ipad, case w/keyboard, logitech crayon, school issued charger block/cord (graphic below - includes prices for lost items)
- May 17th - Hat Day - $1.00 - Benefiting "Signs for Hannah"
- May 18th - STUCO field trip
- May 19th - Pictures for badges - see info below
- May 20th - NJHS Field Trip
- May 23rd and 24th - Elective Finals (info below)
- May 24th - 8th grade parade - 6:00 pm (graphic below)
- May 25th - Core Finals - unless exempt (info below)
- May 26th - Finals make-up if needed- Early Dismissal (12:45)
End of Year Technology Equipment Return
Please have your ipad, keyboard/case, logitech crayon, school issued charging block and cord. More info is in the graphic below.
Final Exam Schedule
- Regular school days
- If your child is exempt, they won't take a final during the period, but will be expected to be in attendance
May 25th - Core Finals
- If your child has met the exemption criteria, they are not required to report to school
- If they only have 1 or 2 finals, they can come and go as needed. However, if they leave, regular checkout procedures must be followed.
May 26th - Finals Make up
- Only for those who need to complete a final that was missed due to absence
*Bus Transportation will be provided at normal times*
Photos for 2022-23 Student Badges
8th Grade Parade Info
Staging available at 5:30
See map below
**Come honk, play music, and wave goodbye to teachers at LBMS**
Yard signs will be available to pick up during this event (if purchased)
LCP Summer Theatre Camp
Lubbock Community Theatre Info
Online Payment Program
** Please review these steps prior to visiting the store. **
- Click the button below for our store
- Click "middle schools"
- Click "LBMS"
- Select the appropriate button