Sea Dragon's Diary
WEDNESDAY DISMISSAL 1:45PM and Cafeteria Update
WEDNESDAY DISMISSAL IS 1:45PM FOR ALL STUDENTS
Gates will open starting at 1:40.
As we continue our 1st full week of school, I wanted to share what procedures we are implementing for the students that are eating inside and outside the cafeteria.
1. Over half of our students are eating outside on a daily basis. We are unable to offer full outside seating due to space constraints and keep students safely spaced.
2. Each week we rotate the students that are eating inside and the students eating outside.
3. We have opened our sliding stage doors to their full capability. See photo below
4. We have put in place industrial fans to keep the circulation of air flow moving. See photo of one of the fans below
5. We have marked places on the benches for the students to sit. Approximate spacing of 5 feet to 5 1/2 feet apart.
6. We have added pop up tents to help with the students sitting in the sun or under the pine tree that is dripping sap.
We continue to keep the safety of our students and staff at the forefront of all decisions we are making.
Thank you for your continued support!