~~~~~~~ ASWCC Student Leaders ~~~~~~~
Get Involved and Make a Difference!
The Office of Student Life provides students the opportunity to develop their skills and abilities through involvement in our Student Leadership Programs. Each team outlined below works flexible, part-time hours and earns $10.50 per hour.
This is an excellent way to earn money, enhance your resume, and make great friends!
ASWCC Student Senator: Twelve positions available!!
- Work as a team to advocate for student needs
- Learn about and participate in the legislative process
- Oversee and allocate student funds to achieve a dynamic campus environment
(2-3 Hours per week. Must be available Thursdays 1:30-2:30p)
ASWCC Campus Leadership Coordinator of Advocacy: One position available!
- Assist Campus Clubs and Organizations
- Advocate for students and resolve student concerns
- Attend Interclub Council and ASWCC Senate meetings
- Assist other Executive Board members as necessary
(10-12 Hours per week. Must be available Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-2:30p)
- WCC Student enrolled in a minimum of 8 credits
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Interest in learning and developing you leadership, project management, budgeting, marketing, and team building skills.
For an application or more information email: StudentLife@whatcom.ctc.edu or come by the Office of Student Life - SSC208
The Office of Student Life respects individual differences and provides equal opportunity for all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, ethnicity, family status, immigration status, socioeconomic status, or veteran status.