The Maze Runner
by James Dashner
Opinion on the novel
• What I liked from the novel was the adventure that Thomas had in the Glade. What I disliked was that Thomas wasn't treated with a lot of respect from Gally.
• My favorite part was that Thomas kept asking so many questions because he is being curious all the time.
• I liked the characters because they all have there own questions.
• My recommendation is 4.5 starts out of 5 stars.
5 adjective that describe this text
• It uses different language like Shank, Shuck, Keeper, Slopper etc.
• With another jolt, the room jerked upward like an old lift in a mine shaft. (Simile pg.1)
• Harsh sounds of chains and pulleys, like the workings of an ancient steel factory. (Simile pg.1)
• The level of language didn't really make it difficult to read because it's basically English but with some weird words