3rd Ward Relief Society
March 2013 Bulletin
- Relief Society Birthday Dinner Tuesday, March 12 - 6:30 pm @ South Ave Building -- Join Us in Our Annual Celebration of Sisterhood-- THEME: "Writing the Atonement in Our Hearts"; DINNER: Yummy Taco Salad Bar; DRESS: Sunday Attire. --Please invite your visiting teaching ladies. We want to see everyone in Relief Society there!
- Volleyball every Tuesday, 8:30 – 9:30 pm @ South Ave Building --Have fun with a great group of gals. All are welcome, whether you're a pro or have never played a game of volleyball in your life.
- Ward Cannery Night 3rd Thursday each month (Jan 17th), 6 pm @ Bishop’s Storehouse (6200 Industrial Road)
- Olivia Sears is raising funds to cover travel & living expenses during her daughter’s lengthy kidney transplant recovery. Donations can be made online: http://bit.ly/Ts12iI or call Olivia 406-207-8223.
- Want to receive important RS updates in your inbox? Send us your email address! Don’t worry, it's a private list. No one else will see your address. firstname.lastname@example.org
We're so glad YOU were born!
Mar 2: Kayla Hanna
Mar 5: Hoa Thi Lai
Mar 7: Gladys Hardin
Mar 7: Yvette Charvat
Mar 13: Brande Rae Newlon
Mar 14: Rebecca Juarez
Mar 17: Rayola Fredericks
Mar 18: Claudia Piippo
Mar 19: Marlene Person
Mar 20: Laurel Yorgeson
Mar 22: Joyce Taliaferro
Mar 30: Linda Rolle
Mar 31: Brenda Oviatt
Mar 31: Lorraine Alexander
Food Storage Item of the Week
Week of March 3: Pasta
Week of March 10: Bottled Water
Week of March 17: Drink Mix
**Don't forget Ward Cannery Night March 21 @ 6pm**
Week of March 24: Sugar
Week of March 31: Bottled Water again (it's very important!)
Every month we will post a list of items to add to our 3-month supply. The idea is that each sister will determine how much she has to spend on food storage for a given week & buy as much of that week’s item as her budget will accommodate.
Visiting Teaching Message
"...reach out to rescue those who need our help and lift them to the higher road and the better way. … It is the Lord’s work, and when we are on the Lord’s errand, … we are entitled to the Lord’s help.” --Thomas S. Monson
- Am I confident asking a less-active sister to attend a Relief Society meeting with me?
- Do the sisters I watch over feel comfortable asking me questions about the gospel?
Access the March Visiting Teaching Message @ www.reliefsociety.lds.org
Online Inspirational Finds
"Death is Conquered" poster (available in multiple colors):
"8 LDS Talks that Changed My Life":
The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints (on South Ave)
President: Tiffany Gardanier, 396-6560
1st Counselor: Patty Nord, 549-2693
2nd Counselor: Kathirynne Jensen, 728-0386
Secretary: Carolyn Scott, 546-9969