Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 12/14/2020
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a virtual meeting on Monday, December 14, 2020. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda.
- Dr. McGann shared her Superintendent's Report, linked here.
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
Policy & Regulation Update
The following new policies and regulations were presented to the Board for a 1st reading:
- P 5330.05 - Seizure Action Plan (M)
- R 5330.05 - Seizure Action Plan (M)
- P 6470.01 - Electronic Funds Transfer & Claimant Certification (M)
- R 6470.01 - Electronic Funds Transfer & Claimant Certification (M)
The following existing policies and regulations were revised:
- P 0155 - Board Committees
- P 1620 - Administrative Employment Contracts (M)
- P 2464 - Gifted and Talented Students (M)
- P 5330 - Administration of Medication (M)
- R 5330 - Administration of Medication (M)
- P 6440 - Cooperative Purchasing (M)
- P 7440 - School District Security (M)
- R 7440 - School District Security (M)
- P 7450 - Property Inventory (M)
- P 8420 - Emergency and Crisis Situations (M)
- P 8561 - Procurement Procedures for School Nutrition Programs (M)
Board policies and regulations are available online here.
Next Meeting - January 7, 2021
- The Board will meet again on Thursday, January 7, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Board Schedule, click here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity