Finally! An easy way to webpage!
Welcome to Edlio!
*Login to the Edlio site
*Change your profile picture (if necessary)
*Create your landing page (if necessary)
*Discuss Dashboard and features under each
*Create a link to an external web page
*Upload a file attachment
*Review personal calendar options in Edlio*Discuss the subscription feature and benefits
* I can login Edlio at school and know the process for logging in at home* I can create a new page and share information with parents and students
* I can add external pages (if needed)
* I can add calendar events
* I can add different types of posts
* I can find my contacts (those who have subscribed) & see stats for my page
* I can add information to my club page (if applicable)
Task 1: Login and update your Profile Picture or information (if necessary)
*Login with Office 365 from the bottom of the page (see Bellwork above)
*Select Account- Profile- My Photo- pencil
*Select from your computer- browse and locate your faculty picture in Teacher Apps
*NOTE: The Microsoft OneDrive is NOT linked with your school and work account so this is not a valid option
*Select Crop and Save
Task 2: Open Landing Page
* Add a picture (**Must add Alt text for a picture or picture will not publish on the website.)
Task 3: Look at Dashboard
* Look at Contact Lists (as students and parents subscribe, you will see this populate)
Task 4: Calendar
* Click 'Save'
* Go back to your page (in other tab) and refresh your page to see how a Calendar link has been added now that an event is added.
**Student and Parents may subscribe to your calendar events
Task 5: Posts
* Experiment with adding various types of Posts (see picture below)
* Go back to your live page and refresh to see how this looks
Task 6: Contact Lists & Stats
* When students/parents subscribe to your page, you will see a list being populated.
**You can also see if the students have used their school email address.
**You can delete contacts as necessary
*Go back to your dashboard
*Open Stats (you will find how many 'hits', etc. your page is getting.
Task 7: Twitter Feed (if applicable)
* Generate a widget
* Customize the widget's length
* Copy the embed code
* Add a Text Content box on Landing page and click the source code (<>) button
* Paste the embed code
* View your page
Click here for a tutorial on how to embed.