CRHS Student & Family Weekly Update
June 7-11, 2021 (LAST ONE OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!)
Colonel Richardson High School
Jared Sherman, Assistant Principal
Thomas Jefferson, Dean of Students
Cia North, School Counselor (grades 9 and 11) 443-448-5093
Jennifer Reed, School Counselor (grades 10 and 12) 302-272-5313
Guidance Office Phone 410-479-3276
WEEK OF JUNE 7
THANK YOU!!!!!! To everyone who helped to make the 2021 graduation a success! It was truly a team effort, and all of your help was appreciated!
Seniors, please continue to let us know the fabulous things you achieve as you embark on this next journey!!
Mr. Sousa and I want to thank the parents and students in the class of 2021 for a fabulous four years. We have wonderful memories and look forward to all the future has in store for these talented young men and women. We will truly miss you!!!!
-Mrs. France and Mr. Sousa
Week at a Glance
- Juniors- Wear your Decorated Senior Crowns to School!! We will get lots of pictures! You can also send pictures to Ms. Reed!
- Track at Northeast HS (Cecil)- 12:15pm Dismissal
- Tennis at Glasgow Courts in Cambridge for Sectionals (9:00am Dismissal)
- Asynchronous Day
Varsity Baseball vs. Winner of Bohemia Manor/Havre De Grace at 4pm
Varsity Softball at Havre De Grace (12:00 Departure)
Tennis at Glasgow Courts in Cambridge for Sectionals (8:30am Departure)
- Finals periods 2 and 4
- Finals periods 1 and 3
- Students Last Day of School
- Return laptops, charger, and bag to your 4th block teacher
- Virtual students can return laptop, charger, and bag to the front office until 3 pm and in the front loop drive through until 5 pm
- Tennis at Harford Community College for Regional Finals
JV Softball at North Dorchester (8:30am Departure)
- Last day for teachers
- Virtual students can return laptop, charger, and bag to the front office from 7:30 am until 3pm and in the front loop drive through until 5 pm
Virtual Students' Laptop Return
Please pack your laptop and charger in your black carrying case. If you borrowed an internet Kajeet please also return that.
Friday, June 11th
Laptop Return for Virtual Students 1 pm-5 pm (Front office between 1-3 pm, drive through the front loop between 3:00-5:00 pm)
Monday, June 14th
Laptop Return for Virtual Students 7:30 am-5:00 pm (Front office between 7:30 am-3 pm, drive through the front loop between 3:00-5:00 pm)
If you have medications in the health room they will need to be picked up by a parent by the end of the day on June 11th or they will be discarded.
All library books are due. Books can be returned to any CCPS school or and branch of the Caroline County Public Library. Students may also pay $5 through the end of the year for any lost books.
School Counselor Parent Emails
If you would like to be included in Ms. Reed and Mrs. North's parent emails over the school year, please email them to let them know and they will add you to their groups!
Next school year (2021-2022) Mrs. Reed will be the school counselor for 11th grade and 9th grade. Mrs. North will be the school counselor for the 12th grade and 10th grade.
Mrs. North's email
Ms. Reed's email