The Bear Necessities
August 22, 2019
Keeping those good habits you built over the summer
Mr Stinky Feet Posters
Dismissal....School at GBEEC ends at 11:45 and 3:45
Open Part Time Parent Educator position
We encourage you to write SMART Goals that include:
SMART is an acronym for the 5 elements of specific(so that you can work toward the goal), measurable (you know when you achieved the goal), achievable (you could actually make this goal happen), relevant (this goal will impact you and your work), and time-based goals (goal should be achievable within the school year).
Jim Cosgrove Concert
How do kids qualify for each of our programs? Can they be put on a wait-list? Have questions, hopefully this will help!
Dress Code: "What Not to Wear"
Indoor Recess Guidelines: Temperature guidelines to warrant indoor recess are:
- Temperatures at 20 degrees or wind chill below 20 degrees
- Three-digit temperatures or triple-digit heat index
- Temperatures over 90 degrees is at building discretion
Classroom Pet Approval Forms: District Policy
- Each classroom will gather laundry and lay it outside of their classroom door by 2:55 daily.
- Someone will come by and pick it up.
- Laundry will be started at 3:00.
- A para or staff member will make sure the laundry is moved to the dryer before he/she leaves.
- Brenda will remove the laundry from the dryer each evening. She will not be responsible for folding.
- Everyone should be aware not to start a small load of laundry after 2:00 so that the washer will be available to start a large load at 3:00.
Any questions, please see Jeanie. This procedure may be subject to change once more students are enrolled and para availability becomes more limited. Stay tuned.
Tuesday - here
Wednesday - here
Thursday - Jeanie here, Kerry to SLC all day
Friday - here