Weekly Update - September 28, 2020
Parent engagement is an integral part of our Title I program. Parents are encouraged to become partners in helping their children achieve and become actively involved in all aspects of the process of the Title I program from writing our plan to its implementation and evaluation. A strong connection between home and school is a key element in students' success. We appreciate your input and feedback to continually improve.
If you need help, contact Andrea Stowers at email@example.com or 397-1951.
- You must prepay to the company, Strawbridge.
- Strawbridge guarantees 100% satisfaction. They will retake the picture if you are not satisfied with the first one.
Here's the link: https://www.strawbridge.net/
You have to click on the tab at the top labeled Order Pictures and Yearbooks. Next, enter code FM353449. Follow steps from there.
Pickens County Virtual students may come by appointment. Please use the link below to schedule a time.
- We will have face-to-face instruction for 3K through second grade for all six weeks.
- •We will have face-to-face instruction for grades 3-5 for five of the six weeks. The week of remote learning will be the week of November 2-6.
- Grades 6-12 will have four full weeks of face-to-face school with two weeks of remote learning on weeks when school holidays were previously established on the school calendar. Those weeks are October 13-16 and November 2-6.
- Specific plans involving additional face-to-face learning for Special Populations and the Career & Technology Center will be communicated locally.
- In order to accommodate families who have travel plans during Thanksgiving, we are announcing that Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24 will be remote learning days.
READING PRACTICE AT HOME
FREE BREAKFAST & LUNCH
All students will receive FREE breakfast and lunch through December