Timeline of Mate Mirabal
Created By: Sebastian Garcia
Timeline of events
- In 1935, Maria Teresa Mirabal is born
- In 1945, Minerva gives Mate her first diary for her First Communion
- Mate finds out about Minerva's anti-governmental attitude
- December 1953 - Mate's father dies.
- December 15, 1953 - Mate attends her father's funeral and discovers about her three other half-sisters.
- July 3, 1954 - Mate graduates from Immaculate Conception
- September 1954 - Mate attends Law school
- November 7, 1957- Mate meets Leandro and learns of the revolution and the weapons
- November 16, 1957 - She falls in love with Leandro
- Mate and Leandro get married on Valentines Day, 1958
- Jacqueline is born in 1960
- January 1960 - Mate becomes arrested for being involved with the revolution
- August 1960 - She gets put on house arrest and goes to visit her husband in prison.
- On November 25, 1960 Mate, Minerva, and Patria are murdered for being revolutionaries.