Mrs. Bobbitt's First Grade News
- Reading Comprehension- discover new learning while reading nonfiction books
- Reading Groups
- Compound Words
- Word Family: -ack
Fry Sight Words:
could, first, who, been, part
Writing a Personal Narrative.
Please send to school a picture of your child during a recent vacation or trip to a special place. They will need this to complete their personal narrative writing project. Thank you!
- Measuring different units and objects
- Addition/Subtraction Fact Families
- Counting forwards and backwards from any number up to 50
Patterns in Movement
Describing how objects move
Key Words: straight line, zig zag, backwards, forwards, movement, direction, up and down
- Understanding different cultural holiday traditions
- Historical Figures
- December 6th - Breakfast with Santa
- December 8th - 12th - School Holiday Store
- istation- Your child can log in and play the fun learning games that are specific towards their area of needed growth. Please do NOT allow your child to take the assessment piece at home. This will take place at school in the computer lab. See the log in information that was sent home in report cards.
- Raz-Kids or Readers
- Practice basic math addition facts