The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/26/2020
Constant of Proportionality Quizlet live!
Check out the amazing pillows these girls sewed themselves during Sewing and Crafting Club!
Congratulations to this week's Star Raffle Winners!
Exciting Spring Sports Information!
- We are excited to announce that most of the spring sports forms will be completed in Genesis! Please see the instructions here: http://bit.ly/375MUbP
- Sports physicals are due by February 18th. Physicals dated 3/4/2019 and after are valid for the spring sports season.
- Spring sports will begin on March 3rd.
- The following spring sports will be offered this school year: Track & Field, Baseball, Softball, and Intramural Basketball.
2nd Annual Career Day
- Mirrored Memories: Please see a special offer from Mirrored Memories NJ: http://bit.ly/34qtq0b
Don't Delay! Buy Your Yearbook Today!
Please note: All students, including 8th grade students, must purchase a yearbook if they would like one. Eighth grade students are not given yearbooks. Thank you!
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, January 27, 2020: PTO Meeting @ 9:00am in the STEAM Center
- Friday, February 7, 2020: PTO Pocketbook Bingo and Gift Auction
- Saturday, February 8, 2020: Stardust Diner - two seatings (see flyer above)
- Monday, February 10, 2020: NJHS Induction Ceremony @ 7:00pm @ Barkalow Middle School
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: Early Dismissal for Students @ 11:40am/Professional Day for Staff
- Monday, February 17, 2020: School Closed
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020: Early Dismissal for Students @ 11:40am/Professional Day for Staff
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020: Early Dismissal @ 11:40am
- Thursday, April 9-Friday, April 17, 2020: Spring Recess
- Monday, April 20, 2020: School Reopens
Information for 8th Grade Families
8th Grade Graduation:
- Details regarding the date, time, and location of graduation have not yet been finalized. As soon as we receive this information, it will be forwarded to you. We do not typically have a date set until after spring break.
8th Grade Graduation Gowns:
- Please see the graduation gown order form here (additional details may be found in the email you received on January 17th): http://bit.ly/2ucCAjz
- Please note: If your child qualifies for free/reduced lunch, please refer to the email you received on January 17th.
8th Grade Graduation Pictures:
- Optional 8th Grade Graduation pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 and Thursday, April 2, 2020 in the STEAM Center from 4:00pm-8:00pm. Additional information will be provided as the dates get closer.
High School Registration Information: