2. A person infected with syphilis can pass it to others the first two stages
3. A few symptoms are swollen glands, Sore throat, and patchy hair loss.
4. Pregnant women with syphilis are treated right away with penicillin.
5. To keep from getting syphilis use protection.
6. You should get tested if you have been exposed to someone with syphilis
7. Syphilis spreads through direct contact with a syphilis sore or rash during vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
8. About 15 percent of people with untreated syphilis will advance to the late stage .
9.In the late stage, the disease can hurt your organs, brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels.
10. The infection can be passed to others until the symptoms go away again.