October Happenings at FME
All treats, no tricks!
Hello fall and hello October! This month is packed full of fun events for our Wildcats! Details can be found below of October's happenings.
We are happy to share that our school website has been updated and contains lots of helpful information for parents. Click the picture to check it out! Directions on how to navigate are below.
Thank you for a great start to the 2023-2024 school year. Our parents are a HUGE part of what makes FME the place to be!
Art to Remember
This semester, Frances Meeks Elementary is participating in a unique fundraising program with Art to Remember that gives you the opportunity to purchase keepsake items with your child's artwork on them. The best part is that every keepsake order supports our school. Just head to ArtToRemember.com and search for your child’s name, enter their online order code, or upload artwork from home and start shopping!
Students are invited to wear their costumes and join us for a Boo Bash during specials on October 31st! Students may wear their costumes for a dollar donation to the United Way. This event will be ran by the Special Areas Teachers during the school day. Coach Shank, Mrs. Taito, Mr. Wickline, Mrs. Steigelman, Mrs. Baluh, Mrs. Lafontaine, and Mrs. Gayheart can't wait to boogie with you!
- Lunch Guests- Parents/Guardians will be able to choose one day during the week to enjoy lunch with their child. If at all possible, we do ask that siblings not attend as lunch guests.
- Considerations for Lunch Guests
- All lunch guests must be on your child's white card.
- We ask for one lunch guest per child per visit due to space limitations.
- Please plan on visiting for lunch just one day of the designated week.
- Ensure you closely look at the schedule for designated weeks. We will only be able to accommodate lunch guests on the scheduled weeks.
- All guests will be required to sign in at the front office and wear a visitor's badge while on campus.
- All visitors will eat with their child at a designated area in the lunchroom. Due to space and safety, only your child will be permitted to eat lunch with you. Your child's friends will not be permitted to join lunch with you.
- No outside food will be permitted during your visit.