Homework Term 4 Week 6
- Red: ship, shop, show, sheep, shoe
- Green: weekend, necklace, newsletter, handwriting, headphones
- Blue: downstairs, lighthouse, earthquake, swordfish, tombstone
- Rainbow (Challenge): underestimate, underscore
- Red: She went to the shop to but a new shoe.
- Green: On the weekend I got a new necklace and some headphones.
- Blue: The earthquake made the lighhouse shake.
Play spelling games on spellingcity.com/katiesteele/
Comment on the blog spelling page with a story that includes all your spelling words.
MONDAY: ______________TUESDAY: ______________
Complete worksheet on the back.
Time yourself saying your 9 times table each day and record the time below:
WEDNESDAY: _____________ THURSDAY: ________________
Extension: Do the same for 12 times table
Optional: Play Mathletics or go to 'Fun Stuff' on the class blog and play some games to practise your addition skills.