TeachMeet East Goes Hollywood
Order of Events, Links and More
TM East Goes HollyWood
Monday, Dec. 3rd 2012 at 4pm
500 Oxford Street
Bondi Junction, NSW
Event Cinemas is allowing us exclusive access to the bar for the evening but at our own cost.
At around 4:20pm we will move into the cinema for a wonderful evening of cinematic presentations.
There will be no break in between presentations but the candy bar is open all evening.On conclusion we will reconvene at the bar for dinner and drinks!
Social Media Links
- Presenters Contacts
and much more will appear here....it will grow after the event so bookmark this page!!
Stacey Taylor - 2 min
Teacher Librarian at Kambala
Vision: Improve and develop the library services for our community.
Winner of the John Hirst Award 2012
All round outstanding librarian and educator!!
Presentation Focus: Great ways to use Wolfram Alpha
Joachim Cohen - 2 min
Project Support Officer - Information Technology Directorate
Loving all things digital and how they can enhance learning and engagement!
Presentation Focus: 2 minute takeaway tools
WHAT IS A TEACHMEET?
- TeachMeets will be meeting/un-conferences where teachers will share good practice, practical ideas and personal insights into teaching with technology.
- All participants are encouraged to be ready to volunteer an idea, a tool or a website that they have delivered in their classroom.
- Alternatively they can discuss a product that they believe enhances their classroom practice.
- New scheme teachers are encouraged to attend and learn.
- The idea behind TeachMeets is hearing stories about learning, from teachers.
- This is a chance for teachers from all types of schools to network and to hear ideas from each other.
- TeachMeets are open to all and do not charge an entry fee.
For more information see the TeachMeet Website