Marijuana Kills

Don't Smoke Weed It Will End Your Life

Effects of Smoking Marijuana

The effects of smoking Weed can be brutal. It could give you cancer, Weed could build up in the fatty tissue surrounded the reproductive organs, the brain and the lungs. Marijuana can lead to the use of other drugs. The main ingredient in Weed THC can remain in your body for up to a month. Also Weed can make you have mood swings.

How You Can Tell When Someone Has Been Smoking Weed

The person could seem to be dizzy, and having trouble walking. Also they could act very silly and giggle or laugh for no reason at all. The person could have very red eyes and can be bloodshot. The thing that people notice most is when people forget things that just happen to them. Lastly after the effects of smoking marijuana the person could be very sleepy.

What Happens To A Baby Born With A Weed Addiction.

First of all the mother is the one that puts the marijuana inside of the baby. The mother of the baby's addiction effects the baby. When the baby is born the baby can go crazy. When the baby gets older the drug could effect behavior. The will have behavioral problems during infancy and preschool years. When in school the baby will have trouble with decision making, memory, and the ability to remain attentive.

Population of People That Smoke Or Tried Weed

At least 20% of people in this world smoked Marijuana. And 45% of the world have tried Weed before. When you add up both percents that 65% of people that have tried or smoke weed. That's more than 1/2 of the world.

Other Names That People Call Marijuana

- Blunt

-Mary Jane





-Hot Stick

-Joy Stick

-Baby Bhang








-Bobo Bush

A Tool People Use To Smoke Marijuana

A tool people use to smoke marijuana is a thing called a bong. A bong is a filtration device generally used to smoke cannabis, tobacco, or other herbal substances. Bongs are usually made out of plastic or glass and use a stem, bowl, and water to produce smoke. When a smoker uses a bong, the smoker must inhale the bubbles containing smoke begin and goes to the stem. Once the bong has a fair amount of smoke built up the stem is separated from the bong so the smoke can go into the smokers lungs.