October 2, 2020
Corley is celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month
Mask and Face Covering Guidelines
All face masks or face coverings should:
• Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
• Fit securely against both sides of the face.
How many masks should I provide for my child?
We recommend at least 2. One will be worn when the student arrives to school, but a back-up should be sent in a sealed plastic bag kept in the backpack. If one gets dirty during the school day, we'll switch out the masks and send the soiled one home to be laundered.
We thank you for sending our Patriots to school with masks and the other appropriate materials to ensure safety and academic success.
Curbside Pick-up of Meals Expands to Monday-Friday. Meals will be available for pick-up Monday – Friday from 11:00-12:30.
When you arrive to the school please have your Photo ID out and ready to show at the door Buzz In System. We will bring your student to you.
· Students, staff and visitors must wear a face mask when in the building.
· School visits are limited to registration time; by appointment only.
· The Visitors Management System (VMS), or “Buzz-in” system, will be used. ALL parents and other school visitors will be required to state the purpose of the visit before gaining access to the school building.
· Visitors will not be permitted in the building this year. Guests will be permitted to enter the reception area to conduct business that cannot be conducted over the phone. We strongly encourage the use of phone and/or email to conduct school business. Should this not be possible, school business beyond the reception area must be conducted by appointment only.