CGA -- JSI News
December 10, 2015
Get Ready! Let's Do It! Go Pumas!
Volunteers -- It's Show Time!
1. Double-check your scheduled volunteer times and assignments (VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE).
2. Show up early to allow ample time to find parking (PARKING MAP).
3. Timers and Score Entry volunteers CANNOT be late!
4. Please sign in:
- Friday: At the Scoring Table in the Gym (EVENT MAP)
- Saturday/Sunday: In the Volunteer Room -- Room 112, South Hallway (EVENT MAP)
- Friday: At the Scoring Table in the Gym
- Saturday/Sunday: In the Volunteer Room -- Room 112, South Hallway
6. Coats and other non-valuable personal belongings may be left in Room 112 on Saturday and Sunday. This room is not available on Friday during Set-up.
7. Plan to bring snacks, water bottles, or money for concessions, if you're going to be there for a couple of shifts.
8. If you are unable to work a shift, please find a replacement and update the VOLUNTEER SCHEDULE. If an emergency arises on the day of competition and you are unable to find a replacement, please send an email to email@example.com or text 217.369.6530.
Once you sign in at Room 112 on Saturday and Sunday, please report to the following locations:
- Score Entry/ Timers -- Scoring Table in the Gym
- Hospitality -- Room 114
- Booster Club Table -- North Hallway
- Entrance Greeters/Hall Monitors -- Booster Club Table in North Hallway
- Awards -- 3rd Floor Wrestling Room
Note: If you missed the Parent Volunteer Meeting, click the link below to find out more specific details about volunteer responsibilities and tasks as well as Frequently Asked Questions.
Awards -- Important Updates
- Awards session times have been adjusted to allow time to completely clear the Awards Room between sessions.
- Access to the Awards Room will not be available until the times published in the Program. The Booster Club Table will also provide a handout listing the awards times.
- Participants will be directed to enter the Awards Room from a specific side, then exit from that same side.
- Girls participants are to access the Awards Room via the southeast stairs.
- Boys participants are to access the Awards Room via the southwest stairs.
Shout-Outs - Help Us Spread Good Cheer!
We would love to have CGA Gymnasts ages 9-12 help sell the Shout-Outs. They will be accompanied by a Booster Club representative who will help them collect the money.
If you have a gymnast who is interested in helping, please send them to the Booster Club Table dressed in their CGA gear to help out.
Please e-mail Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.