Peek at the Week
Mrs. Bennett's News, Week 33, May 14-18, 2018
A Note From the Teacher
We have learned a so much about the human body systems this week! Next week, we will begin a fun mystery unit on fairy tales. We will also study force and motion. Please send any clean trash, paper towel rolls, boxes, toy cars, marbles, etc. that could be used to make marble runs. We will also need lots of masking tape. We will be doing this project on Friday. Also, I will be attending a funeral in Denton on Monday so I will not be here. I will also be out May 21-25. My husband's company is taking some of their accounts to Maui. I have to put on my sales hat and sell some flooring! We have been looking forward to this free trip for 18 months. It is so unfortunate that they could not wait until June for this! I hate to be away but the amazing Ms. Hutchinson will be with the students all week. She is fabulous! I will be back the last week of school!!!
- May 17- Sing-a-long, 2pm
- May 17-18 - BOGO Book Fair
- May 18 - ALL library books are due
- May 22 - Field Day: begins at 8:15am Wear Tennis Shoes! Wear Sun Screen!! Wear a hat if you want. Two of the eleven stations will involve a lot of water, so an extra change of clothes is not a bad idea. Most will dry before the end of field day unless our class does the water stations toward the end of field day.
- May 28 - Holiday
- May 31 - Last Day Early Release @12:45
- Please remember to pick up any medication you have dropped off in the Nurse's office.
- Go online and update your returning student's information to prevent scheduling delays, You will need your Snapcode sent to your email by CSISD.
- We have many items in Lost and Found.
- Online NEW STUDENT registration is now open.
- Summer Office Hours: June 4- June 28, Monday-Thursday, 7:3-=5:00, Closed June 29-July 25
April 27th will be our last spelling test of the year.