Wednesday 14 October, 2015
Grades 10 and 11 PSAT Examination in Stern Hall, 0830 - 1230
Today's Open House
Can the student ambassadors listed below, please come to the Hub by 0930 this morning for a meeting ahead of today's Open House:
Kieran Schmidt Das
Missing white iPad?
Please check with the office.
Room Swaps, Grade 6Y and Grade 8 Science Classes
Student Council Elections
Please note that there is an additional candidate for president. If candidates need any support with their campaign or in preparing speeches for Friday 23, please see Ms Fritz or any other staff member. Good luck to all the candidates!
Kieran Schmidt- Das
Thursday 15 October will become Monday
On Thursday, we will again follow a Monday schedule. Please note the following:
- Grade 10 Drama periods 5 and 6 moves to the Hub
- Off campus will follow the Thursday schedule - Grade 10 has off campus
- Thursday Mother Tongue lunchtime lessons will take place as usual in the normal rooms
- Lunchtime activities will follow the Monday schedule. There is one room change for lunchtime activities - Language Club moves from F01 to F02
- After school activities follow the Thursday schedule: Homework Club in the Hub, Art Club in S02, MUN Club in T02 and mixed football
If you have any questions, please see Ms Fritz.
Student Council - Moved to Friday, B01, 1245 - 1320
SA / CAS Information
Advisors, please go to the website below and try out the site. This is an excellent site where students can put in their post codes and see volunteering opportunities. If you need help, please see Ms Watson.
Halcyonbeats: T01, 1245
Halcyon Ezine Club: T02, 1245
Learning Space: B01
Swedish, Isla: F03
Piano Lessons with Nick Pope
After School Clubs
Table Tennis: Stern Hall
GIN Club: S01
Drama Club: Council Room
Homework Club: HUB
Today's Lunch Menu
Grilled vegetable kebab with halloumi GF
Main Dish Option Two
Spinach quiche with garnish
Mozzarella, tomato and basil baguette
Chickpea pasta salad
Summer crunch salad